- Two new, high-performance engines backed by new 8- and 9-speed transmissions
- Most advanced dynamic package ever offered by Acura
- Sophisticated design, premium refinement and extensive luxury appointments
The all-new Ghibli marks a turning point in Maserati’s history. Unveiled at the Shanghai Motor Show and arriving just months after the new Quattroporte, the Ghibli will give Maserati two concurrent four-door sedan models for the first time in its history.
- 2014 New York Auto Show debut of all-new 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C coupe and limited-edition 4C Launch Edition marks the Italian sports car brand’s return to the North American market
- Mid-engine proportions and inspiration from the brand’s racing traditions highlight Alfa Romeo 4C’s purposeful design for maximum performance
- Alfa Romeo engineers leveraged advanced materials and technological solutions from Formula 1, including a carbon fiber monocoque, aluminum chassis structures and a composite body shell for an ultra-lightweight coupe with supercar-level performance
- State-of-the-art powertrain technology: all-aluminum 1750 cc direct-injection turbocharged engine with intercooler, dual variable-valve timing and advanced scavenging technology is paired to a blistering fast Alfa TCT twin-clutch transmission
- Alfa DNA selector optimizes the Alfa Romeo 4C’s powertrain and chassis control calibrations to the level of driving performance and capability needed
- Excellence made in Italy: Alfa Romeo 4C combines the best technical and manufacturing competencies of two brands, Alfa Romeo and Maserati
- Available this June and designed for America’s “Alfisti,” the Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition includes unique appointments and is limited to 500 serialized coupes
– Audi celebrates the uncompromised spirit of the all-new A3 with a live, crowdsourced creative event.
– Select stories will be reimagined by masters of design, technology, music, food, and film at an exclusive social experience in Santa Monica, Calif., with works of art auctioned off for charity.
– Comedian and television host Nikki Glaser will host the live webcast at audiusa.com/paidmydues.
HERNDON, Va., April 29, 2014 – The creativity and perseverance of the individual – along with the uncompromised nature of the all-new Audi A3 – will be brought to life by a group of well-known artists, musicians, designers, film directors and more at an exclusive live-streamed collaborative spectacle hosted by Audi in Santa Monica, Calif., on May 7.
Starting today, fans and enthusiasts can submit their personal stories of creativity, ingenuity and courage on Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform using the hashtag #PaidMyDues. The most inspiring stories that fit with the theme, meant to celebrate the A3’s uncompromised image, will be reimagined by the diverse group of creators at the event. Comedian and television host Nikki Glaser will host the webcast, 2pm – 8pm ET on May 7th at audiusa.com/paidmydues.
“Many people have overcome insurmountable odds to reach the top of their game,” said Loren Angelo, Director of Marketing, Audi of America. “This event will recognize those unsung heroes that embody the dauntless spirit of what it means to pay their dues and succeed, just as the all-new A3 refuses to compromise on top-level performance and luxury.”
This diverse group of creators will set up shop for six hours in the Santa Monica Airport’s Hangar 8, a unique indoor and outdoor setting which will allow them to respond in real-time to consumers who will be recognized for their willingness to “pay their dues” to attain success.
Upon the conclusion of the event, the creations produced by the creators will be auctioned off for charity through eBay Giving Works.
To submit your story of ingenuity, share your photo, video, or text with the hashtag #PaidMyDues on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Vine or Google+. Stories will be aggregated on audiusa.com/paidmydues.
#PaidMyDues creators include:
Money Mark – songwriter, musician, and producer
Oddisee – freestyle rapper and producer
Ben Landis – electronic chiptune songwriter
Upright Citizens Brigade Touring Company – improvisation and stand-up comedy troupe
MADSTEEZ – graffiti artist
Church of Type – hand-carved letterpress illustrators
Red Medicine – award-winning chef Jordan Kahn
Jim Mahfood – comic book creator and artist
Sumi Ink Club – pen & ink collaborative art collective
Gui Marcondes – filmmaker and director
Oh Yeah Wow – animators and filmmakers
MachineHistories – engineering and technology creators
Lisa Hanawalt – illustrator and comic artist
Alex Turvey – designer, filmmaker, and one of London’s top fashion creatives
Dam-Funk – modern soul and electro-funk DJ
Watch the teaser here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR8_d9RlvD4
In March, Audi debuted the “Dues” advertising campaign to support the launch of the all-new Audi A3 sedan. The campaign features well-known, fearless individuals who are known for paying their dues to attain success, including: comedian Ricky Gervais, celebrity chef David Chang, internationally-acclaimed photojournalist Lynsey Addario, comedian Kristen Schaal, gold medal winning boxer Claressa Shields, street artists Cyrcle, and inner city church choir Voices of Destiny.
The Audi A3 family breaks the boundaries and raises the bar as to what is expected out of entry-level luxury vehicles. The A3 marks the first time that an A-segment vehicle will offer MMI® technology, Audi drive select, 4G LTE connectivity and Bang & Olufsen® audio.
The all-new Audi A3 lineup begins with the A3 sedan, on sale now. The A3 sedan plays a pivotal role in the soon to be expanding Audi A3 family and will be priced from a base MSRP of $29,900. It will be joined later in the fall of 2014 by the Audi A3 Cabriolet, A3 TDI clean diesel sedan, the high-performance S3 sedan and in early 2015, the A3 Sportback e-tron® gasoline electric plug-in hybrid (PHEV).
Public youth sporting events have nothing but minivans. Which are banned from being on this site. Anyone else see any cool cars today?
- Aerodynamically optimized exterior developed for downforce
- All-aluminum, naturally aspirated LS7 engine rated at 505 hp
- One of the first production vehicles fitted with standard spool-valve dampers
- Capable of up to 1.08 g in cornering acceleration and 1.5 g in deceleration
Honda introduces the CBR650F, an all-new and remarkably affordable middleweight sport bike that’s built to cover the full range of street riding. The CBR650F strikes a terrific balance between full-on sport bike styling, nimble handling, overall performance, comfort and plenty of versatility-all at a great price. Honda’s mid-sized sport bikes have always offered a lightweight feel and intuitive response, and the CBR650F adds to that mix easily accessible power that makes this bike fun to ride all the time. It also provides the real-world advantages of excellent fuel efficiency and comfortable seating accommodations that let it work so well as an everyday ride. With stylish looks, a large array of available Honda Genuine Accessories and the option of ABS, you have the makings of an instant favorite for a variety of riders.
- With comfortable seating for five and the interior space of a large car, the 2014 Fiat 500L will be the ‘Featured Vehicle’ for the auto show
- Perennial favorite Camp Jeep® returns with the new articulation obstacle ‘Trail Rated Pass’
- All-new 2015 Chrysler 200 mid-size sedan makes Minneapolis debut
- Ram Truck brand display features award-winning 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel with best-in-class 28 mpg fuel economy, 2014 Ram ProMaster and 2014 Ram 2500 6.4-liter HEMI® V-8
- SRT brand shows off its flagship performance machine – the 640 horsepower 2014 SRT Viper GTS
- Dodge introduces the Challenger R/T Shaker with functional throwback ‘Shaker’ hood
- Show attendees can enter the 2014 Chrysler Group National Giveaway for a chance to win $45,000 toward any eligible Chrysler Group vehicle
A roadster with character and sporting flair updated for the MY 2014
Woodcliff Lake, NJ – December 17, 2012… The BMW Z4 Roadster represents the interplay of classical proportions and state-of-the-art technology. An updated version of the modern classic is set to arrive in BMW showrooms in time for spring 2013.
The new BMW Z4 represents a time-honored and yet contemporary interpretation of the traditional roadster concept. New exterior features, detailed interior refinements, the new Hyper Orange design package, as well as availability of the full range of BMW ConnectedDrive features all provide fresh impetus and lend the BMW Roadster even greater appeal and individuality.